Real or imaginary, these forces hold sway over the Jamestown community and entangle worldly authorities - local chiefs, politicians, aid workers, business people . They are mostly at each other's throats, unable to coordinate even basic social service, leaving the community grossly underdeveloped.
Hidden amongst Jamestown"s labyrinth of streets and alleyways are memorials and shrines for deities, local and foreign. Churches, old and new, butt up against mosques, spiritual shops, pubs, night clubs, boxing gyms, herbal shops and coffin makers.
- A Visit from the Devil
- Counsellor Lutterodt says There is Nothing Spiritual About Having an Affair with many People.
- My Spiritual Powers Bring Them Back Each Time They Run Away, Man who Married 12 Wives Speaks in New Video
- He Said the Holy Spirit Told Him: Man Shares Photos as he Exposes his Pastor for Marrying his Wife of 12 Years
- Woman Who Married Holy Spirit Heads to Uganda for Honeymoon
- Nogokpo: Ghana's most 'powerful' shrine bears witness to the reality of spiritual justice (photos)
- Kokomba warriors kill two antelopes 'suspected to be humans'
- Respect your husbands, not only pastors
- KiDi: Musician says he is no Demon; says most Christians are Hypocrites
- Meet the die-hard Hearts of Oak fan who Prayed for the win Against Kotoko
- I'm going to preach the word of God, He saved me from the dark – Moesha Boduong
- Ghanaian MPs pray with hot Tongues Against LGBTQ Ahead of Private Member Bill to Criminalize it in Video